Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Being a student in Australia in the 70s


Can you imagine what life was like in the 70s in Melbourne, Australia? Extend that imagination to include a 16 year-old Malaysian student who arrived without knowing where he would spend his first night. His parents had packed him up and sent him to further his studies in Melbourne without having organised any accommodation. This student was to simply arrive and find his way around.

A new ebook by Jian Qiu Huang, "The Yellow Banana" depicts this student's 30-year journey through life starting from his epic trip to Australia.

Available now at major ebookstores: Ebookstores Gateway


2 comments:

  1. I saw your comments on Smashwords, and we both self-published in October, 2011. Please contact me at tommey@thomasinaburke.com My book is "Magic Bridge," and my website is www.magicbridgethebook.com I have some ideas for "sharing" our books, as they have similar genres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have some recommendations for your print or print on demand question that I saw on the Smashwords website. Looking forward to hearing from you. My FB page for my book can be accessed by searching for magicbridgethebook (no spaces). Do you have a FB page for your book?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are being moderated and will be published when complete.